love life

LLL Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well, I haven't really had much to blog about lately! Its been pretty boring around our house lately because my family is on vacation. My mom's best friend Susan, aka GG, is staying at the house with me this week to help out with the doggies. It probably wasn't really necessary for her to stay since Mom took the two most needy dogs with her, but I appreciate the company. Those of you that know me, know that I hate being alone! Boringgg! I love just being around people. Sometimes I like quiet time, but usually not for too long! I spent the first two evenings of the week hanging out with friends, first on Monday night with Mary and Callie. We ate vegetable spaghetti and were planning on working out, but of course we ended up in Landon's room playing with the babies and talking away about everything under the sun! I LOVE those nights with my amazing friends. On Tuesday night I went to pick up Rylee and Lauren and Bryan's families were all there and invited us to join them for dinner. The men were working on a fence that they are building to hold their cow that they are getting. Yep, a cow! I am kinda excited that Rylee gets to see a cow and spend her time with all of those wonderful people that love her as if she were a part of their family. She loves being at Lauren's house and loves to play outside. She was absolutely perfect last night when we took the babies on a walk around the park a few times. I really think she just enjoyed being out in the sunshine. I know she loves to play out at Lauren's house, and on the weekends, when the weather is nice, she LOVES to be outside just walking in the grass and enjoying the sun. What a JOY she is! Its amazing to me how she doesn't even know the kinda crummy situation going on around her, because all she knows is that she is loved by so many, and she loves us back with everything she has! I miss her so much during the day, but I don't really have a choice in that...this is one of those things that makes me want to hate Chance. I know I can't hate him because he is Rylee's dad, but I want to. Maybe it would make it easier if I hated him. The Lord says to forgive, and I'm trying. Its gonna take me awhile....but I want to. Forgiveness has always been hard for me, because I am SO sensitive about everything. I take everything personally, but this is an issue that I"m allowed to take personally, because it is personal. Somebody fell out of love with me, and left me with our three month old daughter to just "move on." I know that his life is probably not all peaches and cream like he tries to play off, but still, I wish I could just forget about him and all the crap that has happened to us, but obviously that isn't going to happen. I guess I just have to wait and be patient with myself and give myself time to heal...one thing I know for sure....Life Goes On!

1 comment:

  1. YES MA'AM IT SURE DOES!! WE LOVED HAVING YOU BOTH OVER AND NEED TO DO IT AGAIN SOON!!! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SWEET BABY LIKE WE ARE FAMILY...Y DONT WE JUST SAY WE ARE...I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHO CARES? HAHA I THINK WE SHOULD BE SISTERS!!! AND RYLEE CALLS BRY UNCLE BRY AND ME AUNT LA SO HOW IS SHE GONNA KNO WE ARENT REALTED?!?!?! HAHA LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete