love life

LLL Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, March 5, 2010

CNB!!!

Welp, less than 10 hours to go until one of the planes arrives!!!!! I can't stinking wait to hug some California people! (Well technically they are Florida and Kansas people, but still....) I am sure today is going to drag FOREVER!!!! So far, its doing ok, its already 8:45 and that isn't too bad. Hopefully it will speed right along!

Last night I could not go to sleep, I was so hyper and excited. My mom and sister were looking at me like I was a crazy person! haha! It's been awhile since I was this happy and excited about something. This morning I woke up earlier than normal and took a shower and all that stuff, and I was still late! For some strange reason I can't seem to get out the door until 7:30 no matter what time I get up....I can't explain it...but it drives me crazy! I hate being late, and I wasn't nearly as bad until I had a baby. Now I am late all the time! That is something I am really going to start working on.

Last night, Callie and I had a great time eating fattening food (why we do this to ourselves we will probably never know :D) and running around with the babies! Rylee and Landon really enjoy each other better now than they have for awhile. The stare at each other, and try to feed each other. Its so cute! We got a lot done at Sam's, we made it right before they closed. I still have a few things I need to pick up, but for the most part, I think we are ready!

My mom painted our hallway this week, because she swore up and down it needed it. Nobody else thought it looked bad, but I must say that it looks really nice now that its done! There were a lot of picture holes in what we used to call "The Hall of Currys" and now it is fresh and open. She is going to put new frames up, and they will probably be big collages but I think it will look good. Everybody always loves our house, because my mom has really made an effort to make it very homey and beautiful. She is very talented in this, and should probably be an interior decorator! She has always done a great job helping me with my apartments, and I am sure she will continue to help in the future too! She is pretty awesome!

Well, I guess I better get back to work, I have lots of little things that I can do, so I should be busy today! Running a few errands at work, and then I'll be back to waiting for 6:30!! Can't wait for this fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment