love life

LLL Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, March 15, 2010

MoNdAy

Ugh, I'm so ready for today to already be over! I woke up late today...I think this is the worst way to start a day! I was just snoozing away when I heard my phone go off letting me know I had a text message. I thought, "Who in the world is texting me so early?" Well it wasn't early. I laid there for a minute, then realized it had been awhile since I had last checked the clock. My alarm had not gone off :( It was 8:05...I am supposed to be at work at 8:00. Seriously?!?!?! Luckily Lauren texted me asking if I was awake...my reply was "nope" and hers was "was that on purpose" and mine was "nope!" Well of course, today was the day I HAD to take a shower. No options there, so of course, Rylee wakes up when I do because I am frantic. So nobody else is home because my family is out of town, so I have to take Rylee into the bathroom with me, while I take a shower. She was grouchy and just wanted to be held. I jumped in the shower and Rylee was crying...and trying to pull open the shower curtain. I had to hold the shower curtain closed with my foot and try and wash my hair balancing on one foot with Rylee screaming in the background. It was super fun! haha! Finally got done with that and got ready as quickly as possible! I had to get Rylee dressed and out the door. I knew it was supposed to be chilly today and a chance of rain, but didn't look outside while I was getting ready. So as I am leaving it is pouring outside. My hair that I just fixed is now soaking wet! Grrr! Anyways, I rushed to get Rylee to Lauren's and made it to work about an hour and ten minutes late. What a way to start the week! AHH! Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it. I just hate being late and I being disappointing to my job. I know its just a job, and its not really that important to me. But I do try to always do my best and be on time. Its just been a frustrating couple of months with Rylee being so sick and I have had to take off way more work than I would like. I guess its just life!

Rylee started growling this weekend. It is SO cute! Helen and I can growl at her and she does it back. She is also saying Uh-Oh and Un-Un (like no). Getting so smart! I am going to order your baby can read and Lauren is going to use it! I'm pretty excited about that!

Well, its time for me to head to lunch, I'm going to go tan and run to the house to get my work out clothes so that Mary, Callie, and I can work out tonight at Mary's house. We usually do Zumba on Mondays but I don't have a sitter for Rylee. So we will probably have more fun this way anyways!

Hope everyone's Monday is better than how my morning started out!

1 comment:

  1. i remember this day!!! We will look back and laugh about it later!!! It was pretty funny haha

    ReplyDelete