love life

LLL Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, March 12, 2010

American Idol!

So as most of you know, I am an American Idol addict! I LOVE this show and I have loved it for a long time! I got into when we lived in Maryland, and I just fell in love! I even got my parents addicted to it...we watch it religiously every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have to say, this year, I am a little disappointed in the contestants. There are some that I really like, but I think that the judges really picked some that didn't deserve to be there :( I kinda feel disappointed in some of the songs choices they have made, and sometimes the judges drive me CRAZY! They tell the contestants to sing a song, but to make it their own...then when they actually do change it, they have something to critize and say that it sounds too different that the original?!?!? I am so confused! I feel sorry for those poor people!

I hope that now we are down to the final 12, that they can figure it out! I hope those people can get up there and sing like stars! I want another Kelly Clarkson! Btw, I went to see her in concert a few years ago and she was AH-mazing! I love her to death, and that girl can sing live! It was sooooo good! I would love to go again!

Well, that is my American Idol thoughts so far.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I have NO plans, and my family is going on vacation (without me :/) on Sunday...just me and Rylee for a whole week! I am kinda looking forward to having her all to myself, but I don't like to be alone! I just wish I could go, but oh well. Life goes on right?!?!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment