love life

LLL Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is it Friday YET?!?!

Well today is Thursday, and I'm sure this day is going to go by very slowly!! All I can think about right now is that tomorrow is Friday and I have to work all day, but I get rewarded at the end of the day to head straight to the airport after work to pick up Nicole and Bella Boo! After we grab a bite to eat and get settled in, we head back to the airport to pick up my Casey Wasey! I am simply bubbling with excitement!!! I have always wanted some of my military friends to come to West Texas and see where I grew up and what I'm all about. I have had the opportunity to go the Illinois a few times with Erin to see her roots and her home, and I loved that experience! I'm just really excited to see and hug them...its been a LONG time since August!! So now, the waiting game begins! It's almost here though :) The light at the end of the tunnel has appeared!

Yesterday I explained that Callie and I were going to Wall Street Bar & Grill for lunch, and we had a GREAT time!! Our waiter was super cute and actually hit on me :) It was pretty exciting, considering that doesn't ever happen to me. It totally put a smile on my face for the rest of my day, even though I'm sure he just wanted a good tip! Haha! We are going back next week, so we will see!!

As some of you know, Callie is getting married in May. I am SOOOO excited for her, and the date is coming up fast. I really wanted to lose a lot of weight before the wedding, but it just isn't happening! Its so hard for me, and losing weight is such a struggle. I am a food addict, and even though I work out some, I can't seem to find the strenght to give up my comfort foods. I am really hoping I can lose at least a little before the wedding. I have to lose at least ten pounds so I can fit into the dress! I ordered a size smalled so I have to lose some. I think I have lost a little, but not nearly the amount I want to. This is going to be a struggle for forever for me...unfortunately.

Nothing much going on at work today, and I don't have lunch plans. I really need to run a couple of errands, so hopefully I can get that done. Tonight, Callie and Landon will be joining Rylee and I on a trip to Sam's to get supplies for the party! We need about 100 hot dogs and buns, chips for 45 people (YEPPP 45ish!!!) as well as dip, fruit, and drinks. I am thinking it will probably be easier to just do lemonade, tea and water in big pitchers. My mom has this really pretty, tall glass drink server so I will definitely be using that. I also need some more plates, cups, and probably some silverware and napkins, just to be safe. I bought some really cute decorations at Kohl's, it was actually Valentine's decor but they had cupcakes all over, so they totally work! I also ordered a big package thing for first birthdays with a cupcake theme! It came with a pinata, balloons, plates, decor...all kinds of stuff!!!! We also ordered a princess jumper for all the big kids, and I'm sure Rylee will be right in there with them! Its going to be quite a big affair, but I am really hoping everyone has a great time! I love that girl, and I want her first birthday to be spectacular!

So, here we are waiting patiently for Friday....hoping everyone's Thursday goes quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment