love life

LLL Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blogging??

Well, I decided that I should jump on the bandwagon and start a blog! I am actually hoping to keep up with it, and share the daily adventures of me and Rylee.

Yesterday, Rylee turned ONE!!! I can't even believe it has been a year. Most of you know how stressful this past year has been on me, and I think that all the stress made time move a little quicker. Sometimes I feel like I have been a little cheated out of some of my time with Rylee. I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom, and unfortunately that is not an option anymore. I got to spend the first four months with Rylee, but with the separation of Chance and I, I am now a single mom having to work to provide everything for myself and my daughter.

I am very blessed to have a ton of help from my parents, so I am not having to worry about rent and all of those things. Sometimes this is great, and sometimes it is really hard for me to deal with. I feel like I have taken a HUGE step backwards. I love living with my family, don't get me wrong, but I am 25 and have been out on my own for 6 years already. Now I am back to living with my parents and being dependent upon them. They have made it very clear that they are more than happy to have us there, and that we are welcome to stay as long as we want, even forever if need be. I will not live with my parents forever, but I am very thankful to have the opportunity to live with them now and take advantage of the help and advice that they give with raising Rylee. I can't help but struggle with feeling a little depressed about it though. I really try not to be, but somedays its just the way it is.

For the past nine months, I have been working at Pat Gray Body Works, a car body shop here in Midland. I really do like this job, for the most part. I have learned a LOT! There is a lot of downtime though, and I get bored a lot. I don't handle boredom well. I like to be busy. That is honestly the only thing that I don't like about my job, besides the fact that I have to have a job in the first place! :) I am planning on keeping this job for awhile, but I really want to go back to school very soon and work part time. I am so tired of putting it off, and I want to have a career, not just a job. If I have to work, I better make the best of it...right?!?!

Today is Wednesday and I have a lunch date with Callie, my very best friend in Midland. This girl has pretty much kept me sane. I don't know how I would have gotten through the past year, actually 2 years!!!, without her. We are going to Wall Street Bar & Grill for lunch, and we joke that all of posting on Facebook about each other are always about food :) We spend lots of time over the table eating good food, and talking about everything under the sun. Lots of good talks have come out of our lunch and dinner dates!

Today I am also getting my hair trimmed after work, so I can attempt to look my best for Rylee's birthday party on Sunday.

The party has turned into a HUGE event! I am very excited about it. My two wonderful friends from California, Nicole and Casey are flying in on Friday night, and I can NOTT wait! Nicole is bringing her daughter, Bella that I have never met!! Chance and I split up when she was pregnant and I flew to California to surprise her for her baby shower. My flight was delayed and I ended up only getting to spend about 8 hours with them, but it was very refreshing. We have a lot of memories together and we needed some friend time. So anyways, I can't wait to see Bella, Nicole, and Casey. I miss them so very much!

Chance is also coming to Rylee's party on Sunday. He is flying in, and I'm actually not that worried about it this time. I will have all of my reinforcements there with me :) I know that Chance and I are through, and even though it makes me sad...it's time to move on. I am hoping that during this visit, we can begin a friendship so that we can be the best parents for Rylee. She deserves it, and I am willing to do anything to make that little girl happy!

Ok, I think my novel is long enough now....Thanks for reading if you are and I am very blessed to have so many people that love me and Rylee. Thank you for all of your support and love over the past 25 years of my life! Love you! <3

1 comment: